DIMAIN’s partnership has gathered for the second time to overview project status and discuss further steps. The meeting took place in Nicosia (Cyprus) on 24 -25 April 2018 and was hosted by Center for Social Innovation Ltd.
Main aims of the meeting were the following:
- to finalize Communication Strategy in order to set comprehensive and most suitable tools, channels and overall approach for the attraction of potential signees of the national Diversity Charters
- to finalize the structure of the Practical Guide to Diversity Charter
- to set the scene for the launch of national Diversity Charters
- to set the plan for the development of Diversity & Inclusion Training Program
- to discuss main challenges, risks and improvements regarding the project execution